- Fake and Fantastic Egg Casserole – 3 points.
- 2 slices of dry toast with raspberry seedless jam – 4 points. I regret this choice.
- Smart Ones Breakfast Quesadillas – 8 points.
- Thinsations Chocolate bar – 2 points. If anyone is not “regular”, these babies pack mineral oil into a sweet treat. Kinda disgusting, yet they taste great.
- 1 bite of banana – not counting!
- Good Grains bun from Save-On – 5 points
- More carrots! – 0 points.
- Chopped dates 1/4 cup – 2 points.
- Salad – 1 point.
- Broccoli – 0 points. 24 points so far.
- tater tots and ketchup – 10 points.
Do I want something else? Hell yeah. But I’m not going to. Maybe more water.
Normally I say something snarky about water because its so darn hard to keep hydrated, however, I’m good today. Drinking instead of eating tonight and since I did the free parking today I was thirsty and forced myself to drink and my H20 count has been happy! So YAY water!
Feeling good. Feeling tired. Was going to make glory muffins, but it is now 11:02, so I am going to bed mes amis. There’s enough glory in this world already. And I just can’t be supermom today. Soon to come: Puffed Wheat Squares…. and so, Good Night My Sweets!