Thought you’d like a little mid-week candy pickup! I know… weight loss blog. Y’all don’t send send me hate mail over this. I just liked the colors and the swirl. Today is a celebration of “nature’s candy” (a phrase I looooove since my mother was the original granola cruncher and I am not).
- Cream of wheat with rhubarb-strawberry applesauce. Note to self – it tasted AWFUL! I love the taste of COW, but COW reminds me of a “sensitive”child who cries because they can feel the soap flakes in the fabric of the newly laundered t-shirt and'”it’s ITCHING me!!”. In both situations, handle with care – you never know what’s going to set them off – 5 points
Day was interrupted so,
- 2 Smart Ones breakfast quesadillas – 8 points. I love these things… turkey sausage, fake eggs, interesting “vegetables”and the chemical list goes on and on!!
- Carrots 0 points
- 1/2 ciabatta bun – 1 point – from Superstore. My sister got the stats and they are wonderful!!
- Coffee 1 point. I had to leave work, so I left one big coffee on my desk = a WASTE! SACRE BLEU! Also this finding homemade creamer thing is going to take some research. I’m thinking choco raspberry.
- Cranberries and almonds… although child ate most of them. Hmmm… 1.5 points
- 1 slice of pizza – was supposed to be 1/6th of pizza, but I ate 1/8th. Was “new” Delissio pepperoni. It tasted the same, but less cornmeal crap on the crust. I’m saying – 6 points.
- Large whole wheat hamburger bun with 2 slices of Kraft fat-free singles… jury is still out on those chemical-laden monstrosities. What was I thinking?! – 3 points
That’s it!! Unless I ate something and I’m blanking out about it = 25 points!! Yippie!! Oh, and I’m having a popsicle right now. Add 1 point = 26 points!
Feeling a little empty or numb due to extenuating circumstances today. This morning I thought to myself… I could easily go into a binge, but what if I didn’t? And what if I kept control of my emotions? Well, I did both and I didn’t really feel like eating. This should FINALLY make up for the last 2 weeks.. haha.
I can’t even remember drinking one cup, so I’ll chug some before I hit the hay.
And now dear ones, you make my heart go giddy-up, you are as sweet-ass-candy sweet-as-candy, you’re my sugar dandy, Oh oh my lollipop! POP!