One is the loneliest number that you’ll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It’s the loneliest number since the number one.
Seriously, this song’s lyrics are WAY more depressing than it sounds on the radio! So, I’m down ONE pound. And Two can be as bad as One. And
“No” is the saddest experience you’ll ever know. And It’s just no good anymore since you went away. Now I spend my time just making rhymes of yesterday. Because one is the loneliest number that you’ll ever do
One is the loneliest number that you’ll ever know. And One is the loneliest number, much much worse than two. One is the number divided by two.
I guess I’ll have to lose 3 pounds this week. 😉
And speaking of numbers related to 3, I walked 30 minutes tonight!! 😀 A nice, quiet walk talking to my sister on my speaker phone while she talked about her renovations and explained many times in detail about her doorknobs. Being somewhat akin to the doorknob, I didn’t understand it the first 4 times she tried to turn the handle. After finally understanding all the twists and turns, I had a great walk!
Now, the doorknobs she needs to replace equal 2; and that can be as bad as One, but zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzppppp. We are definitely not going there. Well, except to say that my 30 minutes of walking netted me TWO exercise points!! 😀
So, let’s finish the set now…
- Oatmeal with Pomberry blend frozen fruit, not unlike a grape slushee! – 4 points
- Black buttery smooth and slippery liquid that begs to be drunk (not unlike someone I know – hahahahaha!!) JUS KIDDIN! 2 points
- WW Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas – 8 points
- Light rye sandwich with light Boursin – 3 points (for those with morning sickness)
- Carrots – 0 points
15 points total
- A little bowl of cereal – 5 points
- Ryvita crackers with… swoooon…fake nutella, and light Cool Whip and lite Boursin. 8 points.
- Shredded cheese shoved in the mouth as a baaaaad habit – put the cheese away after that. Smacks hand – Bad Deb! 3 points.
Total 31 points.
I did great today!! Got enough H20 and had 2 cups after my walk. YAY!!
Felt a little shaky in the afternoon, but then finished out the day great. Got lots of things done and made an egg casserole for breakfast this week. Pics to follow. 5 points each!
Yes, dieting can be lonely… okay, it always is!! But, since I know I’m not alONE, and I’m not TWO tired to continue, I guess the big show down will be an ensemble! See you at 3!!